SHARE HOUSE LIST
Osaka Area Share House List
Live with the Locals in a Multicultural Share House
Let's enjoy international cultutal exchange with housemates like your family in full of humanity Osaka!
Many people are so warm that Osaka has long been said to be 'the city of humanity'. On the other hand, it has been said to be 'the city of comedy' as well.
There are also many humorous people, it is a city with a little different regionality in Japan.
One of the essential hospitality food of Osaka is Takoyaki. Actually, it is very common to hold a Takoyaki party at a welcome party for new tenants in Osaka share house.
As making Takoyaki is the first experience for most foreign tenants, at the Takoyaki party, we enjoy chatting while rolling the dough on a Takoyaki maker. Isn't it one of the most familiar and fun international exchange tools that you can touch Osaka culture?
Why don't you enjoy deep international exchange in Osaka share house that is warm community and you can find new encounters and discoveries everyday.
BORDERLESS HOUSE OSAKA-BENTENCHO
- The closest station：13 mins walk from JR / OSAKA METRO BENTENCHO.
- From the major stations：9mins from Osaka(Umeda) / 15mins from Namba
- POINT1Convenient location! 9 minutes by train to Osaka station, 15 minutes to Namba station
- POINT2Good living environment by big and Spacious living room and rooms !!
- POINT3Nostalgic port area which still has traditional stores and public bath.
BORDERLESS HOUSE OSAKA-TOYONAKA1
- The closest station：4mins walk from Hankyu Takarazuka line Toyonaka Station
- From the major stations：10mins from Umeda
- POINT1Convenient for commuting! 10 minutes by train to Umeda station, 10 minutes by bicycle to Osaka University
- POINT2A quiet residential area with good living environmentsuch as supermarkets, fitness and commercial facilities which directly connected to the station.
- POINT38 people share house with a homey atmosphere like your second family!
BORDERLESS HOUSE OSAKA-TSURUHASHI1
- The closest station： 3mins walk from Tsuruhashi Station.
- From the major stations：15mins from Osaka(Umeda) / 5mins from Namba / 6mins from Tennoji
- POINT1Available for 3 railways, it is very convenient for going out on holidays and commuting!
- POINT2You can enjoy a variety of cuisines including Izakaya(Japanese‐style bars) under the elevated track, stylish cafes, and even Korean foods.
- POINT3There are all sunny rooms. Spacious and comfortable share house life.
BORDERLESS HOUSE OSAKA-TAMATSUKURI
- The closest station：7mins walk from Subway Sennichimae-line IMAZATO.
- From the major stations：14mins from Osaka(Umeda) / 7mins from Namba / 5mins from Kyobashi
- POINT1Excellent access to anywhere in Osaka city, 2 stations 4 railways available.
- POINT2There is a community space(39.74㎡) where all tenants can enjoy gathering and women's exclusive floor.
- POINT3A large share house for 24 people, you can make a lot of friends who come from various countries.
Recommended spots around each share house.
Osaka Castle Park
Speaking of Osaka's symbol, it's Osaka Castle. There are wide grounds, a BBQ square and a concert hall in the vast site of Osaka Castle Park where majestic Osaka Castle stand.
Regardless of day and night time, many people play sports and musical instruments. There are also a lot of events such as YATAI Fes(local dish stalls festival) and Taifes etc.
It is one of popular spots for our tenants because it is possible to walk from the Tamatsukuri House which is the next station of Morinomiya(Entrance of the Castle).
The second famous sightseeing spot in Osaka is Tsutenkaku Tower.
It is an observation tower in Shin-Sekai (a new world) where is said to be '' The birthplace of Kushikatsu (the specialty dish of Osaka)''. It is also designated as a tangible cultural property of Japan.
The neon tower changing to 12 colors and the original character Billiken are famous.
Additionally, do you know the fact that Tsutenkaku tell us the tomorrow's weather?
Surprisingly, the round neon sign on the top of the tower displays the weather forecast using a combination of colors !
At 300 meters, ABENO HARUKAS stand as the tallest skyscraper in Japan. It is a popular spot for tourists as a comprehensive facility that
combines a department store, an art museum, a hotel, offices and an observation deck.
The observation offers great views of the city and you can have dinner at the restaurant on the 58th floor while enjoying the night view.
Umeda Sky Building
Umeda Sky Building is a strikingly unique and famous as a skyscraper like ABENO HARUKAS. The British publisher Dorling Kindersley included the building in a “TOP 20 BUILDINGS AROUND THE WORLD” that also included the legendary Taj Mahal in India, and Spain’s Sagrada Família. It is a very popular spot for foreign tourists.
In addition, on The Floating Garden Observatory, there is a shrine venerating Kuchu Teien Daimyojin(god) which known for giving good luck for love.
Glico's large neon sign, Kani Doraku, Kuidaore dolls, the most famous tourist spots are here Dotonbori.
An area through the Dotonbori River was commonly called Dotonbori. The river was well known for a place where fans jump into when the Hanshin Tigers won.*Hanshin Tigers - Professional Baseball team in Japan playing in the Central League
Currently, it is well maintained and there are water buses which carries tourists.
Umeda and Namba Dotonbori are the most famous areas in Osaka.
It is the center of Osaka which is always crowded for shopping, dining and playing for tourists as well as locals.
Universal Studios Japan (USJ)
Theme park universal Studios Japan was opened on March 31th, 2001.
It is a popular sightseeing spot from tourists in and out of the country, and the number of visitors per year is over 14 million people.
Attractions such as Harry Potter and Spider-Man and The Flying Dinosaur are especially popular.
Also we can't forget to see the parade which is held everyday.
Meet Japanese in a multicultural community house!
BORDERLESS SHARE HOUSE!
세계 각국에서 모인 사람들이 한지붕 아래 함께 어울려 살며 국제 교류를 경험하는 곳, 다국적 커뮤니티 쉐어하우스 보더리스하우스!
보더리스하우스는 한국인과 외국인이 동고동락하며 소통할 수 있는 커뮤니티 공간을 만들고 있습니다."